Full Moon Party Koh Phangan 2013
Kho Pha Ngan or Kho Phanganis an island located in the Gulf of Thailand in Surat Province. This beautiful island is the location of a popular full moon party called the Full Moon Party Koh Phangan. This year, Full Moon Party Koh Phangan 2013 will be a series of exciting events. What makes Koh Phangan a popular spot for a full moon party? Simply because the beaches are cleaner, the locals are friendlier and definitely the atmosphere rowdier. If you have not heard of the Full Moon Party Koh Phangan before then you really must visit Thailand for this event. There is a party every time there is a full moon in Koh Phangan and while you are checking your calendar, here are some things you need to remember while celebrating the full moon at this paradise island:
Full Moon Party Tips
- Leave all valuables like jewelry, digital cameras and all sorts of gadgets at your hotel or at the resort. This party is full of people and chances are you will never be able to recover your stuff when it gets lost.
- Leave your valuables but carry an identification card, your travel documents and enough cash to pay for your drinks. Place these in a bag that secured to your body and never bring a purse or a small bag that can get easily stolen.
- Bring a mobile phone with enough batteries and credits, keep the number of your hotel or resort handy.
- Never drink too much and have someone accompany you as much as possible.
- Drugs are illegal in Thailand and using, selling and buying drugs can get you in a lot of trouble. Avoid taking or buying drugs no matter what.
- Never lose sight of your drinks, always carry your glass wherever you go. Never eat or drink foods that are offered by strangers.
- Staying up all night and partying is not just in the beach premises; it can also be done in small bungalows that dot the area. You can rent these out in case you want to spend the entire night partying with family and friends.
How to get to Koh Phangan
There are so many resorts and party places that you can contact online or by phone should you want to check out Full Moon Parties at Koh Phangan. Different companies and travel sites offer different packages and travel choices to reach Thailand to get to Koh Phangan. You can select the most convenient one that you and your family can travel comfortably.
The easiest way to reach this paradise island is to travel by plane to Bangkok (you may try Bangkok Airways or Thai Airlines) then you can choose to go by bus from Bangkok to Koh Phangan. You will arrive the next day. A train ride from Bangkok to Koh Phangan is also available; you will also be able to arrive at the island the next day. See you in the next Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan!