With so many important events in 2013, there is no wonder that you need a calendar 2013 with holidays. Here are the most important events of this upcoming year, so you could choose the ones that you want to attend.
- January 1, 2012 (Sunday) – Of course, the year starts with the New Year’s Eve, an event that must be prepared in time. Besides this day, the 2nd of January is also free; therefore, you can prepare yourself for a mini vacation, to celebrate the entrance in the New Year.
- January 10-13, 2012: 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show – an electronic passionate must not miss this event in any case. If you want to know what the most popular devices are for the upcoming year, you must attend this event.
- January 14-22, 2012: NAIS Detroit – a car passionate must attend this one. It is considered the most important automobile event, and all the major producers of the world are here. If you want to be the owner of the latest models of automobiles, than this is the event you must choose.
- January 16, 2012: Martin Luther King Day – the Americans especially like this event, as Martin Luther was a symbol and a legend. Many events happen for this day, in order to celebrate this visionary fighter for freedom.
- February 5, 2012 (Sunday): Super Bowl 46 – an event that attracts millions of fans, and the attention of the whole world. The Super Bowl is not only a football event, but also a reason for celebrities to show up in front of cameras.
- February 12, 2012 (Sunday): Lincoln’s Birthday – another reason to celebrate one of the most important people of the American history, and the Americans must not forget about this day, as Lincoln was truly an influential figure in the history of the USA.
- February 14, 2012 (Tuesday): St. Valentines Day – this day does not need any kind of presentation, as the lovers expect it with great interest every year.
- February 20, 2012 (Monday): Presidents Day – no matter who is the president, he is celebrated this day. It is a great moment to rejoice for all the Americans, and an important date in the calendar 2013 with holidays.
- March 17, 2012 (Saturday): St. Patrick’s Day – this might be considered as an Irish celebration, but all the people of the world know about this day, and considering the fact that it is celebrated all over the world, we can consider it as an international holiday.
- April 8, 2012: Easter Sunday – this is a year when Easter comes earlier compared with other years, so you must prepare in time.
- April 22, 2012 (Sunday): Earth Day – turn the lights off for one hour, as we need to remember of our beloved Earth, and about some methods to protect it.
Summer – Autumn
- June 14, 2012 (Thursday): Flag Day – another important event of the American culture, and a day to remember the heroes of America.
- September 9, 2012 (Sunday): Grandparents’ Day – An important day for people that want to remember their grandparents, and the good advices they have always given to us.
- October 31, 2012 (Wednesday): Halloween – get ready to be scared, as Halloween offers the perfect opportunity! Visit your neighbors and don’t forget to treat…or trick.
Of course, for the end of the year, you must not forget about Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Those are the most important events of 2013, but you can surely think about other important days to celebrate.